Saturday, January 15, 2011

Farmers' Market

I really enjoy going to the farmers' market.  I enjoy the live music, the fresh bread and pastries, finding produce and especially farm fresh eggs.  A couple of months ago my husband's coworker gave us a dozen eggs and I loved them.  They were beautiful shades of blue and green.  I have a picture but I'm having issues getting it posted here.  So just imagine a pretty bowl of blue and green eggs...See they're so pretty. ;)  There is such a difference in taste and the different shades they come in are beautiful. 

Today I went for my usual Saturday morning trip, rain and all.  I was glad to find it was open.  I took Coen with me.  We made it a quick trip because I did not have an umbrella with me.  I treated Coen to some beignets.  The lady that helped us was very kind and put a generous sprinkle of powdered sugar.  Yum...





 






I have no experience with retouching photos so these are in the raw.  I'll just post raw pictures until I get a program and learn how to use it. 

Happy Saturday!! 

Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment