Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


I love Scrabble Cheese Its.




Ethan made this heart when it snowed about a week ago. 

Happy Valentine's Day

It's not too late to send an e-valentine.  Visit Kate Spade(click on the pink words).  I have already sent some out to friends and loved ones.  Take a look.  You will be pleased.  They also have this section called "Things We Love"Hop on over to their website.

I thought I'd share something that I love.  I love the SKY.  I love how each night it is different.  I love the beautiful colors it shows.  I am always in awe when I look at the evening sky.  It is humbling and a time that I feel calm and at peace.  I truly love it!


Driving home.  Picture taken by Ethan.


I love the cloud formation.  This was taken in the Fall at a UT game.  It was Ethan's first time at a football game.  

This post turned out to be a love post. :)  What do you love?

Esther

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm Heather, your newest follower. That picture of the sky was so pretty! I'm very new to blogging ~ lol started mine Monday, in fact! :) You can check it out if you want ~ catfishkisses.blogspot.com. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete