Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pretty Picture

I sure like this picture that I spotted.  I love to bake.  I started baking when I was a little girl.  I would try to make cakes from scratch.  I remember one of the batters not coming out right and starting all over.  I still love to bake.  So when I saw this picture I fell in love.  I love the cake stands, the styling and most of all the sweets!  I wish I was in this room.  I set this picture as the background on my computer.  It makes me smile.  :)


Photo via Design Sponge via Sweet & Saucy Supply Shop
Photo by Ashley Rose
Sweet & Saucy Supply Shop sells cake stands, domes, cupcake liners among other things.  Visit their site.  I have a weak spot for most of the things they sell.  What a treat!


Esther

1 comment:

  1. Oh we should have a cake baking/decorating night. But then we'd want to eat the cakes, I'm afraid their beauty might not last very long with me around!!!

    ReplyDelete