Sunday, July 10, 2011

Green Sofa

I was out and about with my mother yesterday.  One of our stops was to the Singer store down Burnet Road and as we were leaving I spotted Uptown Modern across the street.  This store is great.  They sell vintage mid century modern furniture.  We strolled and browsed around outside before making our way inside and found a 1960s long green sofa.  I was so excited that I went home to get Michael for his opinion before buying it.  I do not have a picture of it now but when I get it home I will be sure to take one and share with you.
I know the color green is a bit bold but I plan on having my dad reupholster the sofa but not before I sport the green in my living room.  Who says a spunky green sofa won't work? 
Inside I saw this fuscia sofa

Photo via Uptown Modern

and this orange gondola sofa.

Photo via Uptown Modern

I felt like I was on the set of Austin Powers.  This store was fun to browse.

♥ Esther

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to check it out! Can't wait to see the sofa!!!

    ReplyDelete