Sunday, July 17, 2011

Random

Before and After

While my parents were here visiting, my dad was reupholstering some chairs for a friend of mine.  I want to share the before and after pics.  The before pic of the sofa chair is awful, so I apologize in advance.  The chair was already being taken apart before I remembered to take a
picture.

Before


After





Before


After


*
Sno Beach



I was not kidding when I said there is along line and Sno Beach.  See...And my cup of leche with cream sno cone is almost gone.  mmm...I can't wait to go back.

*

So Co

We took my parents to So Co {South Congress} to visit Allens Boots.  They have over 300 boots in their store.  That is amazing.  I was surprised when I first stepped in the store.  My dad made boots for a living so I thought he'd get a kick out of it.


I like the boots third from the left.

And these.

Check out this out.  Pretty cool.

*


Ethan lost a tooth.  What a cute smile.

It really was a busy week for us.

♥Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment